This year's "crop" doesn't seem to be as big as it was by this point last year, but the plants are pretty and the peppers and tomatoes that are coming off of them are large and taste great, so am not going to complain.
William planted bell peppers. There are quite a few that look like they may be ready soon, so we will be having stuffed peppers for dinner sometime this week.
I have my standard tomato plant. I have tried two in the same pot and it was too crowded, so I dropped down to one. I may do two again next year, in different pots.
Jud grows peppers. Last year we did seranos. This year we have jalapenos and banana peppers.
And this is the final product! I have made three large batches of salsa the past week and a half. It is so good we go through it pretty quickly. Come on over and try some. Bring chips.
No comments:
Post a Comment